Easy Ciabatta Garlic Bread
Impress guests with minimal effort by serving up this super quick and simple homemade garlic bread as a side with dinner. It’s so easy that you’ll be wondering why you haven’t been doing this all along.
⏱️ 10 mins
- 6 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half (makes 12 slices total)
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Set oven to broil. Lay ciabatta slices facing up on a baking sheet.
- Mix butter, garlic, and parsley in a dish. Brush onto ciabatta slices.
- Briefly broil bread just until lightly golden brown.
Try this with my Rich and Simple Marinara Sauce!