Almond Joy Latte Recipe
I am addicted to cappuccinos and lattes–specifically this one in particular. I will be the first to admit that I was definitely spending more money than I needed to be by giving regular business to a local bakery/coffee shop. As good as they are, I figured out how to make my own take on a favorite–here in my very home…and for way cheaper! This recipe can even work by using a coffee maker if you don’t have a latte machine if you are willing to forego the froth (so it’s more like a delicious, caffeinated hot cocoa). You may have to play with the measurements a little in order to get the taste that you prefer. I tend to go back and forth, and just wing it.
⏱️ 5 mins
- 1/2 c of brewed espresso (or 2 servings with machine)
- 1/3-1/2 c whole milk
- 2 tbsp amaretto creamer (optional)
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 tbsp or pumps of coconut syrup
With Espresso Machine
- Brew espresso
- Combine milk, creamer, and syrups in a large coffee mug. Place under frother until heated and generously frothed.
- Pour espresso into frothed milk.
With Coffee Maker:
- While espresso brews, heat milk either in microwave or on stove top (I use the microwave for about 30 seconds)
- In a large coffee cup, whisk all ingredients together well
- Top with whipped cream if you’d like and enjoy ❤