Hershey Chocolate Striped Pretzels
Next time you can’t decide if you’d rather reach for something sweet, salty, or crunchy, try these chocolate-covered pretzels out. It’s definitely difficult to stop snacking on them once you start. They make for the perfect indulgent snack, and certainly taste like a lot more work than they really are.
⏱️ 30 mins
– About 75 pretzels twists (it will cover a cookie sheet)
– 6 Hershey milk chocolate bars (broken into quarters)
– 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Lay parchment or wax paper across a cookie sheet.
- In a medium-sized bowl or dish, microwave Hershey bars in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until just melted.
- Pour a workable portion of pretzels (about 1/3-1/2 of the pretzels) into the melted chocolate. Gently stir or flip with a fork until completely covered in chocolate. Place on cookie sheet, being careful not to overlap. Continue until the sheet is covered.
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate chips (just as in step 2). With a fork or whisk, drizzle back and forth over pretzels, until they are completely striped with white chocolate.
- Place tray in refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes, until chocolate has set.
- Store in bags or jars at room temperature.
Feel free to experiment according to your taste buds, too 😋. Instead of white chocolate, try drizzling them with dark chocolate or caramel. Top them with coconuts, sprinkles, crushed peanuts–you name it!